Tangier Islands Dialect

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed May 14 02:18:48 UTC 2003

Maybe Mr. Villegas would consider sharing his insight into the
Tangier Islands dialect with the entire ads-l list.  Why did he
select this particular dialect?  What interesting features does it
contain?  What other main points would he consider worthy of sharing
with the rest of us?  -- No rush to answer these questions; please
consider this e-mail an open invitation.

Gerald Cohen