English Prime

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Fri May 23 20:04:57 UTC 2003

Well, if you ever hear anyone talking like this, you'll know they're from Salem---- the Salem/McMinnville isogloss again.
Fritz
BTW, I think the Shakespeare line is now    __ or not __

>>> pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU 05/23/03 11:43AM >>>
What they possibly talking about?  They want to get rid of the verb " "
entirely?!  They lost their minds?  I completely baffled.

--On Friday, May 23, 2003 11:15 AM -0700 FRITZ JUENGLING