Slovenia food & drink

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Fri May 30 15:22:50 UTC 2003

   Greetings from Ljubljana, Slovenia.  Slovenia is a nice little country, not to be confused with Slovakia of Slovonia.  This keyboard is crazy and I don't have much time, so I won't be long.
   Bought three cookbooks already.

DEER BREAD--The name of a type of bread.  My guide said that they started taxing bread, so the bakers came up with different names.

ICE TEA--A few brands sell it, such as Tea-Tanic.  Not "Iced."

CAFE ROMEO, COCKTAILIAR
   A large selection.
CAPRI COCKTAILS--Caipirinha, Caipiruma, Caipiroska, Caipireti
SHOOT--B52, F16, Blow Job, Tube Baby
RUM COCKTAILS--Austin Powers, Jenifer Lopez
VODKA COCKTAILS--Miss Ljubljane