McJobs in M-W Collegiate Contested by McDonald's

Scott Sadowsky lists at SPANISHTRANSLATOR.ORG
Sun Nov 9 10:16:20 UTC 2003

On 11/8/2003 08:41 PM, Grant Barrett wrote the following:

>Burger-maker McDonald's complains that "McJobs" is included in
>Merriam-Webster's Collegiate.
>
>[From the article:]
>McJOBS is trademarked and we've notified them that legally that's an issue
>for us as well," Riker said.

Wanna really make them regret making a fuss out of this?  Respect their
trademark:

         McJob (mek jäb') n. a low-paying job that
         requires little skill and provides little opportunity
         for advancement.  A registered trademark of
         McDonald's, Inc.

Cheers,
Scott