Cleaning up the list

Terry Irons t-irons at MOREHEAD-ST.EDU
Tue Oct 14 11:14:52 UTC 2003

Colleagues,

For each post to ADS-L, approximately 25 messages are bouncing back as
undeliverable for some reason.  Over the morning I will be removing "bad"
addresses from the subscription list.  When I have performed this routine
maintenance task in the past, I have sometimes inadvertently removed someone
from the list whose email account is causing only a temporary problem.

So, if you should receive a message indicating that you have been removed from
the list by me, do not take it as a personal affront.  Simply re-subscribe in
the usual manner and accept my apologies in advance.