Foodgasm (2001); Porketta (1983); It's It (1928); Scooter Pie (1959)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 26 01:22:56 UTC 2003

FOODGASM

FOODGASM--151 Google hits,
                       37 Google Groups hits.

    "Foodgasm" appears to have been coined by a person on the "Straight Dope."

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
[alt.fan.cecil-adams] Re: Mixing food flavors
 ... orange cheesecake with chocolate sauce. Yummy. Oh my oh my oh my oh
 my ... I think I just had a foodgasm. I think that's "oralgasm" <g ...
alt.humor.best-of-usenet - Mar 23, 2001 by ChrisAct at nwlink.com - View Thread (1 article)

PORKETTA

PORKETTA--967 Google hits,
                    148 Google Groups hits.

   A very popular dish in Minnesota.  There's a trademark for a product, but the dish is really "porchetta."

(TRADEMARKS)
Word Mark
 PORKETTA
 Goods and Services
IC  030.  US 046.  G & S: blend of spices.
FIRST USE: 19830101. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19830601
 Mark Drawing Code
(1) TYPED DRAWING
 Serial Number
74119136
 Filing Date
November 29, 1990
 Published for Opposition
 August 13, 1991
 Registration Number
1663561
 Registration Date
November 5, 1991
 Owner
(REGISTRANT) BAMBINO, INC. CORPORATION IDAHO 5602 Fairview Avenue Boise IDAHO 83706
 Attorney of Record
J.W. Gipple
 Type of Mark
TRADEMARK
PRINCIPAL
 Affidavit Text
SECT 8 (6-YR).  SECTION 8(10-YR) 20020727.
 Renewal
1ST RENEWAL   20020727
 Live/Dead Indicator
LIVE