a small plea

Scott Sadowsky lists at SPANISHTRANSLATOR.ORG
Fri Oct 31 19:53:47 UTC 2003

On 10/31/2003 11:34 AM, George Thompson wrote the following:

>In as much as there is no filter now in place...

Why not ask people to put some sort of flag --such as "ANTE:"-- in the
subject line of posts with antedatings?  That way they could be easily
filtered, either to the trash or to a special antedating mail box, by all
and sundry.  This is standard practice on many lists.

Cheers,
Scott

Scott Sadowsky · sadowsky at spanishtranslator.org
http://www.spanishtranslator.org
"Happiness is a signal that our brains use to motivate us to do certain
things. And in the same way that our eye adapts to different levels of
illumination, we're designed to kind of go back to the happiness set point.
Our brains are not trying to be happy. Our brains are trying to regulate us".
  -- George Loewenstein