New word? prosititots

Dale Coye Dalecoye at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 5 03:30:05 UTC 2003

We were talking today about the movie "Thirteen" (pretty difficult for a
parent to watch) and one of my students said that even since they were in junior
high the girls fashions have gotten out of hand with the heavy makeup and lots
of flesh showing, to which another student replied that where she's from in NJ
parents have started dressing their kids up in halter tops when they're
toddlers, and that she's heard these kids refered to as "prostitots".  Sounds like
a journalist's coinage...

Dale Coye
The College of NJ