Choad/Chode--origin?

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sat Sep 13 00:57:22 UTC 2003

>... for all that Hobson-Jobson, however coyly, lists _banchut_ =
>motherfucker ....

The Web edition shows "banchoot", "beteechoot" (with some oblique
explanation in French and Dutch, I think) ... I think the usual modern
forms for Googling might be "behn chod", "beti chod" respectively. These
are, I believe, respectively "sister-f*cker", "daughter-f*cker" or so ...
of course there is another one referring to the mother, Googleable as
"madarchod" etc. None of these AFAIK entered US English back in the day.
 From India we obtain instead the relatively elevated "lingam", "yoni",
"Kama Sutra".

Is there any documentation or evidence for the Navajo origin BTW?

-- Doug Wilson