Webidence (2000)

Mon Sep 15 05:14:22 UTC 2003

On Honyaku, it's used quite a bit to just mean evidence from the Web...

The oldest hit I find is 13 April 1998, used by Brian Chandler. Although he
might not have been the first person to use it, I believe he coined it, at
least independently:

http://cgi.monjunet.ne.jp/PT/honyaku/bin/hksrch.dll?Q=webidence&D=57394&I=1

Benjamin Barrett
Baking the World a Better Place