tjuzsing

Steve Kl. stevekl at PANIX.COM
Tue Sep 23 13:44:20 UTC 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:

> We have evidence for a variety of spellings, but _tjuzs_ is
> not one of them. And I think I'm going to ignore it this
> time as well.

The only reason I brought this one up is that it's from the Bravo website,
which is the official site of the show which spawned it.

By the way, I have no idea why my email appeared twice -- I know I only
sent it once, and it wasn't an instance where I thought it didn't go
through causing me to resend it. It appeared to go through fine and that
was that.

> OK, but first we need to have the obligatory, "But it actually
> goes back to the 1970s or earlier!" discussion, haina?

I'll start looking at Gore Vidal's works...