Gliterature or Glitterature

Sean Fitzpatrick grendel.jjf at VERIZON.NET
Fri Apr 2 05:50:36 UTC 2004

<<Is it Gliterature or Glitterature?--Bapopik>>
Is this an opportunity to make some fine distinction, depending on whether one wants to emphasize the literature or the glitter?  Should I designate "The Da Vinci Code" as gliterature, and Madonna's next children's book or Bill Clinton's memoirs as glitterature?
Nyaah!  I'll stick to distinguishing between "compose" and "comprise" and using "factoid" the way Vonnegut meant it to be used.

Seán Fitzpatrick
Techie mumbo-jargon:  Shoot first, don't take prisoners
http://www.logomachon.blogspot.com/