Omakase (1979) and Omusubi (1991)

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Apr 5 05:13:26 UTC 2004

Thank you, Barry, for this interesting post. I didn't know omusubi was used
outside of Hawai'i, and I didn't know omakase was used at all in English.

I'm going to forward this on to my first-year Japanese students.

Benjamin Barrett