4c's proposals for 2005

Dennis Baron debaron at UIUC.EDU
Mon Apr 5 21:30:39 UTC 2004

I'm writing to solicit proposals for a session on Language Policy
issues at the Conference of College Composition and Communication to be
held in San Francisco, March 16-19, 2005. If you're interested in
developing a topic for this session, let me know. Of particular
interest would be minority languages and varieties, issues of
biligualism and multiculturalism, language legislation--that sort of
big ticket item. We're particularly  looking for speakers who will
address their issue broadly, appealing to the general membership of the
CCCC and to the general public.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you're interested. My
deadline will be around April 20.

Thanks,

Dennis