Interview request from the Washington Post--(WWII terms)

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Thu Apr 8 00:18:38 UTC 2004

    The Washington Post reporter, Manny Fernandez, has gotten in touch
with Paul Dickson. Here now is one more relevant item:
Gerald Cohen: "_Gung Ho Revisited," in: _Studies in Slang_, IV (by
Gerald Leonard Cohen), Frankfurt am Main: Peter Lang, 1995, pp. 1-50.

    This is one of the most interesting terms to emerge from World War II.

Gerald Cohen