Washboard road

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Apr 23 13:28:01 UTC 2004

Thanks, Jim! BTW, do you recall the song, "Muleskinner Blues," by The
Fendermen, I believe, from ca. 1960? (Rhetorical question. No reply
needed or expected.) Now that you mention it, I do recall Larry
Nivens's catskinners as though it was only yesterday. Sigh! Time flies,
whether you're having fun or not.

-Wilson