Rape Town, Gangster's Paradise (GP) and more

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sun Apr 25 13:17:38 UTC 2004

>"SHORT ARM INSPECTION ... My military friend here gave me this."

"Short arms" means handguns (pistols, revolvers, etc.) AFAIK. There is of
course a double-entendre. I don't know that "short arm" by itself has
currency as a serious (even slangy-serious) anatomical term, but probably
it's been used humorously in the military, following the inspection.

Then of course there's "short arms, deep pockets" which is unrelated (I think).

-- Doug Wilson