slanguage story from Press of Atlantic City

David Bowie db.list at PMPKN.NET
Tue Apr 27 11:16:07 UTC 2004

From:    Gerald Cohen <gcohen at UMR.EDU>

: My thanks to Cindy Nevitt for sending me the story she wrote below. I
: now share it with ads-l; would someone have the exact reference? I'd
: like to include mention of the story (with due credit of course) in
: any items I might write up on restaurant lingo.

: From: "Nevitt, Cindy" <CNevitt at pressofac.com>

<snip>

:: n Frog sticks (french fries)

See--I (and most other people at the WotY voting) *knew* the whole "freedom
fries" thing was totally unnecessary! :-)

<snip>

David Bowie                                         http://pmpkn.net/lx