evolution of "cheap date" (was: This is no sh*t.)

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Aug 2 20:49:01 UTC 2004

Works for me. I was, of course, talking about my own day, some 30 to 40
years before today, more's the pity!;-) If only I'd known then what I
know now! Old too soon, smart too late. Nevertheless, I find that the
concept of a man describing *himself* as a cheap date augurs well for
the future of interpersonal relationships.

-Wilson Gray