Bushisms?

Dave Hause dwhause at JOBE.NET
Sun Aug 8 02:55:35 UTC 2004

Probably not what Mr. Bush intended, but there should be battalions of
people in the Pentagon, CIA, FBI, etc, thinking about ways an enemy could
harm us.
Dave Hause, dwhause at jobe.net
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
----- Original Message -----
From: "Laurence Horn" <laurence.horn at YALE.EDU>

 From Bob Herbert's column in yesterday's NYT (8/6/04, A19):

The pressure may be getting to Mr. Bush...He came up with a gem of a
Freudian slip yesterday. At a signing ceremony for a $417 billion
military spending bill, the president said: ''Our enemies are
innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking
about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we.''

larry