awkward phrase

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Tue Dec 7 21:13:03 UTC 2004

Just received this notice from our office:

The Sprague Camerata  [which roster is stored on the G drive for teachers to determine absences]  will be performing their annual Capitol Rotunda program on December 14, and will be excused at 12 noon, and will return at 2:00 pm.

I am curious what others think of ...Camerata  [which roster...
I find this construction odd at best.  I would expect 'whose' or 'the roster for which..'  or something totally different, e.g. 'you can find a roster for the Camerata...'

Any comments?
Fritz