"podcast" [Fwd: (fwd) our new podcast: The Accidental Cook, for the amateur chef in all of us]

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Thu Dec 9 01:55:25 UTC 2004

 From rec.food.cooking:

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:27:30 GMT, Brendan Kehoe wrote:

My wife and I just finished the second in what we hope will be a long
series of podcasts about real-life cooking.

You can visit

    http://www.accidentalcook.org/

to read about each show and download the mp3s (free, it's all free) so
you can listen to them at your leisure.  If you know about podcasting
(cf www.ipodder.org if you don't), you can point your
iPodder/jPodder/etc podcast-smart application at the URL

    http://www.zen.org/wp-rss2.php?cat=10

to load the shows right into iTunes, Windows Media Player, and the like.
  (A Linux port of the iPodder program is underway and available for
beta testing at ipodder.sourceforge.net.)

We hope to do our third show within the next week, talking about all of
our plans for the upcoming holidays.  Comments and your own ideas are
welcome!

--
Dan Goodman
Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/dsgood/