euphemisms for the F-word

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Thu Dec 23 00:39:41 UTC 2004

At 12/19/2004 02:04 AM -0600, Mullins, Bill wrote:
>effenheimer?  The Cheney?

The vice president told Sen Patrick Leahy to "Go fuck yourself" or to "Fuck
off" during a photo shoot earlier this year.  While he was on the Senate
floor, I don't recall if the Senate was in session.

Effenheimer got me 250 Google hits, not all related to "fuck"
euphemisms.  But of those that do, a number of the highest ranked ones
relate to the Cheney incident:

"EFFENHEIMER Excerpt: So Vice President Cheney dropped the F-bomb on the Senate
floor
yesterday..."
(http://www.powerlineblog.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi?__mode=view&entry_id=6996)

   Tom Kysilko        Practical Data Services
   pds at visi.com       Saint Paul MN USA
           http://www.visi.com/~pds