Teenage slang "schiznick/shiz" (= great, cool)--Query

Gerald Cohen gcohen at UMR.EDU
Wed Feb 4 02:16:10 UTC 2004

A former student just sent me an e-mail about a new teenage-slang
term I had never heard of. Is anyone else familiar with it? Might
anyone know its etymology?

     Excerpts of her message appear below my signoff.

Gerald Cohen

[message I received from a former student]: