Fireplug; LA Times & Chicago Tribune

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 5 02:01:11 UTC 2004

FIREPLUG

   What a city.  They don't plow the streets in the Bronx, then they go out
and issue $115 parking tickets for "traffic lane" and "double parking" and
"angle parking" to every car in sight.
   I've very, very, very rarely heard "fireplug."

LA TIMES & CHICAGO TRIBUNE

   May-June for the CHICAGO TRIBUNE (and only part of it) is later than I'd
like it.  What can you do?

Subj:   RE: Chicago Tribune & Los Angeles Times
Date:   2/4/2004 5:42:33 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   Christopher.Cowan at il.proquest.com
To: Bapopik at aol.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hello, Barry,

(feel free to call me, Chris)
The LATimes is now completed through 1953 and about 60% of 1954-1956.  We're
ahead of schedule with digitizing this archive.

The Tribune has about 30 years completed; however, we are not releasing it
yet and won't until the May-June timeframe.

Chris Cowan
Vice President, Publishing
ProQuest Information & Learning
300 N. Zeeb Road