fireplug

Ed Keer edkeer at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 5 14:36:32 UTC 2004

I grew up in SE Pennsylvania and now live in Northern
NJ. I use both, but not sure which one is "native." I
remember having an issue becuase there is a fire
hydrant outside my house. I was giving directions to
my house to a NJ native and she looked at me funny
when I mentioned it. I can't remember if I said "plug"
or "hydrant."

Ed