santorum

Sat Feb 7 20:06:18 UTC 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 14:50, Michael Newman wrote:

> However, the problem is that it is hard to imagine any
> "in-the-wild" uses of the term outside a few intimate incidents in
> the bedroom and people recounting such incidents to others. The
> specificity and yuck factors that make it attractive to the campaign
> make people (in my experience) avoid talking about it.

For what it's worth, I searched all available online erotica and
pornographic fiction and fan fiction I could find for free, including
newsgroups (such as alt.sex.stories.*), to no avail. There's not a lot
of restraint in that kind of writing, and there's millions of words of
it. This particular "santorum" does not seem to be there.

Grant