JFK (Just For Kerry)

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Mon Feb 9 14:12:32 UTC 2004

These were rampant in Eastern Europe in the good old days (an area
given more to acronyms and political humor than perhaps any other in
the history of the world).

On eof my favorites (although maybe you had to be there) was always

PPK (Polish Rail Way)

which became

Polish Wait Way

a clear reference to the fact that Mussolini was not in charge of the
trains i Poland at that time.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston