Is this nun talk? (fwd)

Dave Hause dwhause at JOBE.NET
Thu Feb 12 03:36:07 UTC 2004

My male Army Nurse Corps hospital commander uses it in speech frequently but
I have no idea where he got it (pretty fully Americanized Christian
originally from India.)
Dave Hause, dwhause at jobe.net
Ft. Leonard Wood, MO
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark A. Mandel" <mamandel at LDC.UPENN.EDU>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:08:57 -0500

Having signed up with and sent a contribution to the Kerry campaign, I
now receive pretty regular emails from them. Mary Beth Cahill, his
campaign director, always signs her letters "Thank you for all you do."
The only other person I have ever known who signed off that way is
Sister Marian at Aquinas College. Is this nun talk?

Rene