Black Coffee with Sugar

Bethany K. Dumas dumasb at UTKUX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Tue Feb 17 16:15:27 UTC 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Page Stephens wrote:

>You should hang out with members of the working class more often instead :-)
>of spending so much time with academics in coffee houses.

I think in the days I did that, there was always a pitcher of cream and
a container of sugar on the table. And I do not recall ever trying to pick
up a waitress - but I could have forgotten ...

My coffees today are almost always to go ... and there are no
<waitresses>.

Bethany