Black Coffee with Sugar

Benjamin Barrett bjb5 at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue Feb 17 19:50:06 UTC 2004

Thanks to everyone for their kind and interesting replies. I made an
addendum to the black coffee entry.

What I thought most interesting was the discrepancy between regular coffee
in Chicago and New York, though Grant Barrett's post indicates the situation
is far from straightforward.

In Seattle, a regular coffee means drip.

Benjamin Barrett