AOS (All Options Suck)

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 23 09:02:19 UTC 2004

   The financial columnist Christopher Byron in today's (Monday's) NEW YORK
POST uses "AOS (All Options Suck)."  The term is not in the HISTORICAL
DICTIONARY OF SLANG or in the CASSELL DICTIONARY OF SLANG.  It's not a comment on
stock options; Byron says it's a military phrase.  Maybe Dave Wilton has heard of
it?

http://www.nypost.com/business/18678.htm
Add it all up and for Martha Stewart it's what they call in the military an
"AOS" situation (as in "all options suck") - and the hour is now at hand. One
way or the other, this case is heading for the jury, and closing arguments
could begin as soon as the end of this week. * Please send e-mail to:
cbyron at nypost.com

(GOOGLE)
UrbanDictionary.com/aos
... All Options Suck - None of the possible choices or outcomes are
desirable. We can
spend Christmas at your parents or at my parents? That's an AOS scenario if I
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aos - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Foreword: The war against terrorism and the transformation of the ...
... for energy supply security. One speaker wryly commented that this was
a case of AOS – all options suck. A realistic view, it was ...
www.iiss.org/eusec/heisbourg1a.htm - 13k - Cached - Similar pages

uncuTonline.com: News Archive
... In sadder news, I've confirmed with Ben that our friends All Options Suck
are done
for now. It's sad to see AOS go, but I trust we'll see them each back in ...
www.uncutonline.com/news/feb_03.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Rash Weblog of October 2001
... AOS. In my NASA console days, this meant Acquisition Of Signal, with the
Loss Of...
counterpart in LOS; but this new one's from the military: All Options Suck.
www.wunderland.com/WTS/Rash/white/2.htm - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

I'm left black and blue... broken.
... Suck and One Step Behind. They play an interesting mix of screamo and
punk. We knew
two of them from when we went to Reno, and then back when they were in AOS.
uncutchick16.diaryland.com/030717_80.html - 14k - Supplemental Result

(GOOGLE GROUPS)
Re: List of Muslim countries
We've run out of options here. We've tried diplomacy (for a month)
) The US military have a term for this, "AOS." All Options Suck. ...
alt.games.baldurs-gate - Oct 16, 2001 by David Lloyd-Jones - View Thread (559
articles)