Antedating of "Tooth Fairy"& cent sign

J. Eulenberg eulenbrg at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Jan 3 21:06:34 UTC 2004

This sign has been missing from most of my computer keyboards.  It's as if
there are no more things costing only cents.  I suppose it can be
recreated with an overtype of slashes on 6s, but this is more work than
most of us are likely to go through, and won't THAT look cute on the
encoding message!

Julia Niebuhr Eulenberg <eulenbrg at u.washington.edu>