Re:       Re: † † † Re: Thank all you for thinking ab out question

Mon Jan 26 22:57:44 UTC 2004

In a message dated 1/26/04 3:43:44 PM, debaron at UIUC.EDU writes:

> No, I didn't. I'm just assuming that even if it was ad lib, it was
> consciously left in by the editor or director, in the final cut. Sure
> they miss things, it's just more likely than not that the dialogue had
> some official ok before release.

Given that the character was (I believe you said) one of John Wayne's tough
guys, it seems plausible that a good deal more grammatical "looseness" would be
tolerated from editors, if there were editors--especially if they viewed it
as a transcript rather than a script.