Something to get you going?

Robert Hartwell Fiske Vocabula at AOL.COM
Mon Jan 26 23:19:38 UTC 2004

The Fiske Ranking of College Dictionaries:

http://www.vocabula.com/2004/VRJAN04FiskeFree.asp

Robert Hartwell Fiske
Editor and Publisher
The Vocabula Review
www.vocabula.com
______________________

The Vocabula Review
A measly $8.95 a year
www.vocabula.com
______________________

Five by Fiske: The five essays included in this volume are as follows:
"The Decline of the Dictionary"; "The Perfectibility of Words" and
"The Imperfectibility of People," chapters 1 and 2 of The Dictionary
of Concise Writing; "Expressions That Dull Our Reason and Dim Our
Insight" and "Writing That Demands to Be Read Aloud, Speech That
Calls to Be Captured in Print," chapters 1 and 2 of The Dimwit's Dictionary.
http://www.vocabula.com/VRebooks.htm#VRfiveby

The Vocabula Review
10 Grant Place
Lexington, MA 02420