Request I received concerning German-translation softwares

Tue Jan 27 18:51:57 UTC 2004

I encourage your student to contact Margaret Marks, who does and writes
casually about German-English legal translation. She will likely give
him a scathing (and spot-on) criticism of commercial translating
software, which, in summary, will be that it's awful and not to be
trusted.

He should then ask her to recommend a human translator who specializes
in the subject-matter he needs translated.

http://www.margaret-marks.com/Transblawg/

Cheers,

Grant