Archive-- Am I missing something?

Sam Clements SClements at NEO.RR.COM
Tue Jul 6 02:36:38 UTC 2004

When I go to search the archive, I notice that it's been totally redone.  That's OK.

The first thing that pops up is the form to search the 1992-1999 archive.  While this is valuable, it certainly shouldn't be the first thing that one encounters on that page.

When I scroll down to search the 1999-date archive, I see boxes where I can input my search terms and parameters.

BUT, I don't see anywhere to hit the "button of doom" which allows me to actually hit "search."

Am I just missing something, or is there NO box to click to search for terms in the 1999-date archive?

Sam Clements