Archive-- Am I missing something?

Tue Jul 6 13:22:32 UTC 2004

Hmmm. I double-checked everything in Internet Explorer 6 and nine other
browsers and everything was fine. But I see that IE 6 is no longer
respecting the right column, while it looks fine everywhere else. A
couple of last minute changes must have done it. The Microsoft
exception, as always.

I'll add the search button back in, if that throws  you, and try to
make that right column work properly in IE 6.

Also, in the future, you can contact me directly about problems with
the web site, rather than posting your complaints to the list. I don't
mind the airing of the dirty laundry here, but it might be a day or
more before I see anything posted to the list, so you won't receive a
timely response.

Thanks,

Grant