'Nother blend (or, telling on myself)

Dennis R. Preston preston at MSU.EDU
Tue Jul 20 16:50:08 UTC 2004

This does not strike me as a parallel difficulty at all:

I've got more than one day's of clean clothes.

is like

I've got more than two days' of clean clothes

but very different from

I've got more than two days of clean clothes

which is like

I've got more than one day of clean clothes.

And neither of these latter two strike me as odd (We had more than
one day/two days of good weather).

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston