Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Sat Jul 24 21:52:38 UTC 2004

At 03:11 AM 7/24/2004, you wrote:
>  "Giclee" is a word meaning "expensive inkjet print".  People who sell "fine
>art prints" use big inkjet printers to make them.  Giclee is French for
>something or other that justifies its use, but it's a fancy inkjet printer,
>is all.

I guess "giclee" = "squirt" or "spurt" ... seems appropriate.

>... quelle grosse giclee t'a envoyee ... une giclee de tortures .... une
>derniere giclee de sperme ....

Fine nuances of French are beyond me, but maybe some of these items aren't
related to art prints.

-- Doug Wilson

More information about the Ads-l mailing list