Gunkholing ?1995

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth rshuttle at BAMA.UA.EDU
Mon Jul 26 20:25:53 UTC 2004

I found this: "Gunkholing can be simply described as a meandering voyage
through the sloughs and rivers of the San Francisco Bay/Sacramento River
Delta." at http://www.stella67.com/gunk/gunk.html, presumably going back
to 1995. I guess it refers to exploring holes of gunk...:-)
Rachel

--

Rachel E. Shuttlesworth
CLIR Post-Doctoral Fellow
University of Alabama Libraries
Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487-0266
Office: 205.348.4655/ Fax:205.348.8833
rachel.e.shuttlesworth at ua.edu