Phat [was Re: gay/ghey/ghay]

Wilson Gray hwgray at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jun 2 22:42:36 UTC 2004

Good one! That might actually have happened, given that she was the
daughter of a teacher who was prescriptive to the extent that she tried
to teach us to pronounce "peanut," i.e. "pea nut," as "peenit,"
supposedly more elegant. Not to mention that the family belonged to the
Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Gnome sane?

-Wilson Gray