wordorigins.org

Dave Wilton dave at WILTON.NET
Fri Jun 4 02:00:53 UTC 2004

I know a bit about it. It is my website.

Some of the members of this list are denizens of the discussion group. Many
others are lurkers. Some in the discussion group quote rather liberally from
this list. Most of the quotes either use ADS-L as a source for answers to
particular questions or, in some cases, quoting ADS-L as a means to starting
a discussion on a particular language-related topic.

I don't encourage liberal or extensive quoting from any source, but it's an
open discussion group. If people here object, I'll ask people to refrain
from starting threads with quotes from this list.

--Dave Wilton
  dave at wilton.net
  http://www.wilton.net