Re:       Re: The f-word

Fri Jun 4 13:28:11 UTC 2004

Fuck is also apparently a German family name--I remember that there was a
German linguists writing in the 1970s whose name was Fuck. So far as I know, he
never published anything jointly with another scholar (the way, e.g., Postal
and Stamp once did). I have no idea whether or not the German Fuck is related to
fulcher.