"Pop-Pop" revisited

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Sat Jun 5 20:52:11 UTC 2004

I checked with one set of mor-mor/pa-pa users.  They confirmed Beverly's
version of the Swedish system.  It turns out that in their family there is
a large group of cousins who would frequently get together.  Rather than
some using mor-more and mor-far and others using far-mor and far-far, they
all compromised on mor-mor and pa-pa (pah-pah) for grandmother and
grandfather Enquist.

--Tom Kysilko