Different Language?

zwoachzig.de - Der Webmaster webmaster at ZWOACHZIG.DE
Wed Jun 16 11:34:20 UTC 2004

Dear Members

I am going to
translate my site http://www.zwoachzig.de (it's a classic car enthusiast site) into several languages. After finishing the upload and calling the search engines I wondered, why a lot of british user visit my site quite frequently, but even no american user. What could the reason be?
I searched for hints to me, what the different is between american english and british english. During this search I found your site, but in the end I found no answer. May you help me?
Best regards
Bernd