Different Language?

A. Maberry maberry at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Jun 16 15:25:18 UTC 2004

On the other hand, it could simply be because the site is devoted to particular models of Mercedes-Benz automobiles there is limited interest in the United States. It could be that these models are not widely considered as classic cars in the US (but *are* considered such in Britain). There is certainly a large number of US websites devoted to classic Benzs. Personally, when I think of a classic Mercedes it is from the 1950s or earlier or something extraordinary like the gull-wing.

allen