Boody

FRITZ JUENGLING juengling_fritz at SALKEIZ.K12.OR.US
Thu Jun 24 19:20:54 UTC 2004

Me too, as far as spelling goes, but they would be pronounced the same.  After all, KC and the Sunshine Band would "Shake your Booty." Never occured to me that it had a 'd'.
Fritz, another West Coaster.

>>> patty at CRUZIO.COM 06/23/04 12:39PM >>>
Hello folks - I always thought it was 'booty' not 'boody'.  I can't recall
any of my friends pronouncing this with a 'd' sound - we are on the west
coast.  I also have never associated 'up your booty' with 'vulva'/'sex'
only with 'ass'.  I have never heard of "plumber('s) split" before.

Patty