"fuck" in WashPost

Page Stephens hpst at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 25 17:14:11 UTC 2004

Is there anyone out there above the age of 6 who is so fucking naive as not
to know know what the word "fuck" ultimately refers to.

The last bastion of political correctness or should I call it censorship was
our newspapers until the motherfucker Cheney was quoted as having used the
forbidden word.

I guess that I owe the asshole a debt of gratitude.

I do not know about the rest of you but I have used the f word in everyday
discourse for more than 40 years as have all of my friends including born
again Christians.

I want to give both Cheney and The Washington Post congratulations for
bringing the word "fuck" into acceptable common usage.

BTW you do know the correct response when someone tells you to get fucked.

It is, of course, " Thank you for your best wishes. I will do so as soon as
possible."

Page Stephens