for the ADS (fwd)

Peter A. McGraw pmcgraw at LINFIELD.EDU
Tue Jun 29 21:07:19 UTC 2004

Peter Richardson is taking some time off from the list, but wanted to share
the following.

Peter McGraw

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2004 8:50 AM -0700
From: Peter Richardson <prichard at linfield.edu>
To: Peter McGraw <pmcgraw at linfield.edu>
Subject: for the ADS

Peter, just in case my machine won't let me send this to the ADS, you
might wait for a day and then send it on if you don't get it through their
channels. It comes from my vigilant cousin in Minnesota.

Hello all -

It seems I didn't anticipate some of your concerns -
For accounts that need to be reactivated ("unDisusered"), password
resets and login problems, printer problems and other troubleshooting,
please continue to send requests to southern.operators at csu.mnscu.edu or
call the regional data center operators at 507-389-6653.  The only
change is how the security forms are handled.  Other issues are handled
as before.

Bill S.